RULES & REGULATIONS
It is our goal at Calusa Cove RV Park to provide a quality and enjoyable camping experience. To reach this goal, we ask each of our guest to review, understand and follow our rules. Rule Violations many result in termination of stay or eviction from premises per FS 513.13.
• All guests and their visitors must be registered. This is Florida State Law.
• All vehicles must be parked in designated areas, not on other sites or on roads.
• Speed limit is 3 m.p.h. for all vehicles.
• Noise: Maintain a noise level that is respectful to others. Quiet time: 10 pm.to 8 am.
• Fires: in firepits only. Fires may not be left unattended.
• Fireworks & firearms: Prohibited. Also: BB, airsoft, pellet guns, bow & arrows.
• Children: Guests are responsible for all behavior of children. All children under the age of 14 yrs. must be accompanied by adult 18 yrs. or older at all times.
• Clotheslines: Not permitted.
• Visitors: Registered guests and their visitors are expected to read and adhere to all campground guidelines: All visitors must leave campgrounds by 10 pm.
• Pets: Please clean up after your dog and dispose doggy bags in dumpster. Dogs must be kept on leashes (6 ft. max. length) or inside and not left unattended. No excessive barking allowed. Maximum two (2) pets allowed. No aggressive breeds permitted. No portable pet fences allowed.
• Vehicles: No repairs or maintenance of vehicles or RVs allowed in the Park.
• Washing: No RV or vehicle washing allowed. Check with management.
• Safety: Please carry a flashlight after dark. Reflective clothing advised.
• Sewer & Toilet Usage: Please do not flush anything down your toilet except for RV designated toilet tissue and human waste. Do Not Flush: cleansing wipes (even though marked as flushable), rags, condoms, feminine products, tampons, maxi-pads, plastic, adult wipes, baby wipes, cigarette butts. Only flush toilet tissue and human waste.
• Garbage & Recycling: Place all garage “IN” the designated dumpster, not on ground. Use Blue Recycling bins for all aluminum cans, glass bottles/jars, cardboard boxes (flatten first}, papers, etc. Look for the numbers 1-7 within the recycle triangle on bottom of containers to identify recyclable items.